Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas is On It's Way!

Wow, can you believe it is December/Christmas time already? How fast the year has flown! I love this time of year! We started the month of December off with 2 Birthdays - Dave's (12/5) and Charlee (12/7)! We went out to dinner at Mi Pueblo's to kinda celebrate their birthdays - it was fun!! Charlee turned 5 years old! Wow - how time flies! She was so excited to get a new bike - she had totally outgrown her old one! Her Hannah Montana birthday party is tomorrow - and Momma and Daddy got her a bounce house for her and all her friends to have fun in!! It should be a good time!



This is a very crafty season for me - lots of projects to work on and I'm finishing up my Christmas cards to get sent out! I'm even in the process of making a Gingerbread House - from scratch! I've always wanted to do that! I should have it done by Wednesday - I'll post a picture here after I finish it!

Of course, the best part of Christmas is the little ones! We were so thrilled last night to attend a Dinner/Show at church with the show being the Children's Christmas show - which Charlee was part of!She said that she was "the most beautifulist Angel!" And Yes she was! She was part of the nativity scene and they were singing Happy Birthday Jesus!
That's all I have for right now. Here's one last picture of Bailey at the church dinner totally enjoying her dinner roll! This little one loves to eat!

Well, don't know why this is underlining and can't figure out how to turn it off. I'm going to sign off for now! I will do updates as we do our Christmas thing in the upcoming 12 days!!

Thinking of you all this Holiday Season!

With Love!
Cheryl

No comments: