Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Lose Track of Time!

Geez - I can't believe it is the middle of February already and I haven't updated in a while!  Where does the time go?!!

Nothing really new going on!  All is well with everyone!  One exciting thing is Krista has graduated from beauty school and is embarking on her career as a very talented hair dresser!  How cool to have a beautician in the family!!  She does a great job and I trust her with my hair!!

Charlee & Bailey are growing like little wild flowers!!  Charlee is loving going to school and is now doing karate at school!  She loves going to church and LOVES JESUS!!  I'm so glad Justin & Krista are raising them to love Jesus!!  We took them to Chuckee Cheese last week (oy, what a nightmare that place is) and Charlee had such a good time!!  She LOVES Chuckee Cheese and is already planning her next birthday there!

 

Bailey didn't care at all about all the Chuckee Cheese stuff - she enjoyed sitting with Mimi and eating pizza and drinking Hawaiian punch!!

Well, as I said, nothing else is going on!!  Just wanted to say Hello and give a little update!!

Love,
Cheryl

No comments: