Saturday, May 29, 2010

What are we up to these days?

So - I feel like I haven't posted in forever and I do apologize - it has just been very crazy busy and I guess I have let FaceBook take over my logging of events!

Not too much new going on - The girls are getting BIG!!!! Hard to believe this fall Charlee will be in Kindergarten!! 



She is definitely a Girly Girl and such a great big sister to Bailey!!!
We definitely love the time we get to spend with them!  They are growing up so darn fast!  Bailey is already a little chatterbox and definitely lives up to the reputation of a redhead with a little temper for sure - but it rarely comes out, which is good - well sorta!  But oh my, that head of red curls!!  She so reminds me of Dawn when she was a baby!!  So glad she carries on the Phillips legacy!  But of course, she couldn't go wrong with such a beautiful Mom and Dad!!

She is also a phone diva!  She loves to "chat" on the phone and once she gets a hold of the phone - it's hers!! lol

Last week Dave, myself, Heather and Alan embarked on a cruise!  We were so excited to spend a week on the Carnival Dream to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya!  The Dream is a new ship and it is HUGE and beautiful!

On the way to the port we pulled over the side of the road and we got to watch the final launch of the Space Shuttle Atlantis!  It was so awesome!  You could hear it too - we can usually see the launches from a very far distance where we live, but this is only like about 6 miles from the launch pad - so it was awesome to experience the sound!


While we were in Roatan, we got to go Ziplining through the jungle!  OMG - it was so cool and I can't wait to do it again!  

 

 Heather and Alan showing off ziplining together!  Heather was always zipping upside down!!  Dave was too!  

We did enjoy a few drinks at Paradise Beach in Cozumel, FL!! 

I have a ton of pictures from this cruise - check out the link to the right - or just click here:  Our Cruise - 2010

I hope all is well with everyone!  We continue to stay busy - working, babysitting, doing things with the kids, Heather and I scrapbooking when we can, I still love to do stamping and cardmaking, and love being involved with our church!  We will be heading to Daytona in July for the NASCAR race, as we do every year - always look forward to that!  Sure would like to make a trip "home" soon!   Definitely miss everyone back home!
Until next time - Hugs to you all!
David & Cheryl

No comments: